Thursday, October 16, 2008

Eagle Eye

-Waste-
-Rent it Later-
-See it on the Big Screen-
-Leave Now-

Shia Labeouf and Michelle Monaghan star in a blockbuster sci-fi thriller executive produced by Steven Spielberg.

This movie fails my high expectations of a movie involving Steven Spielberg. Shia LaBeouf and Michelle Monaghan do a great job acting but the movie's script did not allow us to see how much the two could have done. The Movie also felt rushed because of to much content in to little time.

SPOILER WARNING

The computer for a villain is overdone, although in this case it was somewhat unexpected. In a movie with a plot like this one I would have preffered a better plot twist.

You can see what other viewers thought about the movie at Another Blogger Page or at Fandango

EXPECTATIONS:
-WHO?-
-I think I'll take a Nap-
-Sounds Good-
-I Had to See it-

ACTING:

-Get a DAY JOB-
-Ive Seen Worse-
-Decent-
-Real Enough-
-I Was Convinced-
-Was that Real?-

PLOT:
-Shallower Than a Puddle-
-Just Enough-
-Just Right-
-I'm Lost-
-I'm Drowning!-

Links:
See The Official Site
See The Rotten Tomatoes Rating
Find Out all You Need To Now and Get the Entire Movie Spoiled at Wikipedia

No comments: