Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Vantage Point

-Waste-
-Rent it-
-Buy it- 
-Leave Now-


Dennis Quaid and Matthew Fox star in a psychological puzzle directed by Pete Travis.


I wanted to see this movie in the theaters when it first came out but I never got the chance.  I had high expectations for this movie and I was not disappointed.


The acting in this movie was very good.  Dennis Quaid gives a good performance but has a few less than stellar moments.  Most of the supporting actors did well.  There was a little girl, the character Anna, who's acting was horrid but she is a young girl so maybe I should cut her some slack.


SPOILER WARNING


The plot in this movie was actually very simple, the president gets shot.  The great thing about the plot in this movie is the intricacies.  The movie goes through the same sequence of events multiple times from the perspective of different characters and adds detail each time.


You can see a positive and detailed review at the Blogger News Network or read what other viewers thought at Fandango.


EXPECTATIONS:
-WHO?-
-I think I'll take a Nap- 
-Sounds Good-
 
-I Had to See it-


ACTING:

-Get a DAY JOB-
-Ive Seen Worse-
-Decent-
-Real Enough-
-I Was Convinced-
-Was that Real?-

PLOT:
-Shallower Than a Puddle-
-Just Enough-
-Just Right-
-I'm Lost-
-I'm Drowning!-


Links:
See the Official Site
See the Rotten Tomatoes Rating
Get the entire movie spoiled at Wikipedia

No comments: